Fri, Feb 18|
Kripalu Outdoor: Winter Hiking and Yoga
Stretch your legs, breathe the fresh Berkshire air, and log off of screens and technology with Kripalu’s mindful outdoor guides for a rejuvenating, mindful hiking experience that will help you reconnect and recharge.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2022, 7:30 PM – Feb 21, 2022, 11:00 AM
Stockbridge, 57 Interlaken Rd, Stockbridge, MA 01262, USA
About the Event
CONNECT TO NATURE, CONNECT TO YOURSELF
Stretch your legs, breathe the fresh Berkshire air, and log off of screens and technology with Kripalu’s mindful outdoor guides for a rejuvenating, mindful hiking experience that will help you reconnect and recharge. Explore a network of trails that will take you through ancient forests, over open fields, and along babbling brooks. Experience silence. Be carried away by the healing power of the natural world. Along with mindful hiking you’ll receive relaxing and meditative Kripalu Yoga classes and have time to connect with friends new and old on the trail and by the campfire!
This program includes
- Daily hikes with our mindful outdoor guides on the beautiful conservation areas of the Berkshire Natural Resources Council
- Accessible and restorative all-levels Kripalu yoga and meditation
- Guided nature meditations
- Group sharing by the campfire
- Naturalist exploration of trees, local geology, Mohican history and local flora and fauna.
Note While this program is designed for all levels, participants should be prepared to cover 3-6 miles each day over hilly and sometimes difficult terrain. Appropriate footwear required, snowshoes, crampons, and trekking poles provided based on trail conditions.